SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023; Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for filling Clerk, Data Entry Operator and various other posts. This job opportunity is good for class 12 pass candidate. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the SSC CHSL Recruitment form online from the official website.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||1600 (Approx.)|
|Post Name||Clerk & Various Posts (SSC CHSL 2023)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19,900-63,200|
Name of the post
- Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant,
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Data entry operators
For Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Examination
Candidates should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- SSC CHSL Application Process Start May 09, 2023
- Last Date to Fill SSC CHSL Application Form June 08, 2023
- Last date for online fee payment is 10th June, 2023
- Last date to create offline challan 11th June, 2023
- Age Limit as on 01/08/2022 : 18 to 27 years
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Paper-1 (Computer Based Examination) and Paper-2 (Computer Based Examination).
- Note: For complete details of educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, grade pay, selection process etc. candidates are required to visit the official notification which is the link given below on this vacancy notification.
How to Apply SSC CHSL Online
- Visit the official website of the commission – ssc. in nic Register on the website
- Now, login to your account
- On successful login, information about the ‘Basic Details’ you have filled so far will be displayed. If required, you can edit it or proceed by clicking on the ‘Next’ button at the bottom to complete your one-time registration.
- Provide other necessary information
- Save the given information. Take a draft printout and carefully review the information filled in the registration form, before ‘Final Submit’
- Read the ‘Declaration’ carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click on ‘Final Submit’ on ‘I Agree’ and different OTP will be sent to your mobile number and email id. You need to enter one of the two OTPs in the designated fields to complete the registration process.
- After submitting the basic information, if the registration process is not completed within 14 days, your data will be deleted from the system.