GPSSB Talati Call Letter 2023
- Contestants may get the call letter for the GPSSB Exam of the Talati cum Mantri 2023 ONLINE at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Applicants who are ready to appear in the examination have to enter their basic detail like their DOB for verification. The OJAS Village Panchayat Secretary Admit Card will be available on the official website by last week April 2023. The Board will not mail each candidate a unique physical copy of their admit card. However, applicants’ enrolled cellphone numbers have already received the SMS alert regarding the OJAS Gujarat Village Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket.
Talati Call Letter 2023 – Highlights
|Notification||Talati Call Letter 2023|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Talati Exam 2023|
|Exam Date||7th May 2023|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board|
|Call letter download date||27 April 2023|
Exam Pattern for Talati Exam 2023
- Gujarat Panchayat Service (Class 3) Recruitment (Examination) issued vide Notification No. KP/20/2021/PRR/10/2014/106/K dated 22/07/2021 of Panchayat, Village Housing and Village Development Department of Government of Gujarat. ) As per the provision of Rules 2021 only 1 (one) written question paper (objective) will be as follows.
|General awareness and general knowledge||50|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||20|
|English Language and Grammar||20|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
How to download Talati exam call letter?
- Step 1:- Go to OJAS website – ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Step 2:- Open the “Call Letter/ Reference” link available on the homepage.
- Step 3:- Select the job option called Call Letter for “GPSSB/202122/10 Gujarat Gram Panchayat Secretary (Talati Kamal) 2021-22 – Gram Rajya Secretary (Talati Kamal) Class-3 2021-22”.
- Step 4:- Enter your “08 Digit Confirmation Number” and “Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy)” on the login page.
- Step 5:- Click on “Print Call Letter” button.
- Step 6:- Finally, your hall ticket will appear on the screen. Cross-check all the details.
- Step 7:- Download Admit Card PDF on your device.
- Step 8:- Make a printout of your hall ticket in A4 size paper and bring it on the exam day.